Monday, August 23, 2010

My Three Favorite Things :)

See those black glasses in the back? Those are my type of glasses :D Meaning, yes I do wear them day in and day out :) But I love the striped ones,  and the aviators. There really cute!








These are my glasses? And yes they are real Ray-Bans. I love them. Everybody in my hometown always asks why are you wherein such huge glasses? Here, people don't even stare. There just me :) And I think there my favorite glasses I've worn :)

P.S- I took this picture myself. Heehee.


  I love those bracelets.  I happen to have a huge collection on my arm. I've been collecting since I was six and personally, I've lost some and gained some. But I only started wearing ones like this <--- for four years.
MY BRACELETS! I am so proud! I mean there not as bright as those ones up there ^ but I will never let them go. :)


      




Cute much? I love them.
A) because i love hearts and love. I think love is one of the most amazing things in the world :)
B) There just cute. :D Like adorable. And you can get them on the street for five bucks!

Now I think this is just romantic. It reminds me of my boyfriend and I. And the Beatles. Haha. Plus it's just a really cool picture. Dontcha think?






Love, Michaela

No comments:

Post a Comment