Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm Lovin...

Isn't it obvious? I love purple. Not everything purple but i think it's a pretty fascinating color, dontcha think? I've heard people describe it as: "AWESOME!
AMAZING
FANTASTIC
GORGEOUS
EXQUISITE
...UNABLE TO EXPRESS IN WORDS.
JUST BEAUTIFUL!" and i think that describes it perfectly don't you? 



I love Arizona! Its sooo delicous! Plus i love the fact that it only costs ninety-nine cents! Which ones your favorite? Mines the original and the purple one :) hehe.
Cute bag! :)  I mean, look at it... i want it. It's totally awesome! It would look amazing with medium dark skinny jeans, a blue button down blouse, camel colored riding boots and a corduroy blazer camel colored as well. or even a boyfriend sweater.
Okay so.... It's purple... So what? It's totally adorable! All cute and small! It would look soooo cute with a floral skirt, converse and a cute preppy v-neck sweater.


















Love, Michaela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment